This month we reflect on the adversity and triumphs of the Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) community. ESKW/Architects supports our AAPI neighbors, colleagues, families, and friends and condemns targeted violence and racism of any form. We continue to look for ways to advocate for peace, kindness, and living in a diverse society without prejudice.
Some organizations and resources to consider:
- Help deliver meals to elderly Asian adults: www.heartofdinner.org
- Find a business to support in your area: Asian-Owned Businesses – Intentionalist
- Find some amazing AAPI events: https://18millionrising.org/
- Raise your awareness and hear stories: https://www.advancingjustice-aajc.org/anti-asian-hate
- Volunteer to accompany anyone who feels unsafe walking in their neighborhood https://www.protectchinatown.com/
Please leave other resources in the comments below and we will check them out. Thanks!